Thursday, September 18, 2014

This is Happiness...

The Book of Mormon, boy are we ever so blessed to have this book on earth. I have come to love it. The feeling of happiness and peace that it brings to my life is a feeling that can not be explained. As a young girl I never paid any attention to the stories taught in Sunday school.. So if you were to ask me about a story in it, I probably wouldn't be able to tell you much. But, my knowledge is growing with each turning page. I can truthfully feel its power just by opening it. Life starts to make sense. Faith increases. And trials are easier. I catch myself smiling for no reason throughout the day. 

That is happiness. 

Although, I will still have bad days, days when I want to give up, and days when I have doubts.. I just have to remind myself that there  is opposition in all things and that this book, this gospel, my Father in Heaven and my brother Jesus Christ have saved my life. 

I'm eternally grateful for the Book of Mormon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner